Hip hop duo Untouchable begins their promotions for their new song “You You” on M! Countdown today before their official enlistment together later this year.
After making several hip hop hits since their debut in 2008, the duo opted for something different this time by creating a fusion of hip hop and rock. Their title track, “You You”, was produced by hit composer Kang Ji Won (who produces for SECRET, Song Ji Eun, B2ST, 4minute) and Kim Ki Bum.
The song features a refreshing electric guitar that brings out the depth of Untouchable’s impeccable rap skills, and with the added effect of real drum sounds, the song takes on a powerful and dynamic feel. TS Entertainment trainee Oh Jin Suk also makes an impressive debut by adding his vocal talent to the mix.
- korean guy hairstyles
- celebrity hairstyles haircuts
- elegant wedding hairstyle 2011
- pretty wedding hairstyles
- new mode women hairstyles with bangs
- Fringe Hairstyles 2011
- Fringe Hairstyles Long Hair
- Fringe Hairstyles Short Hair
- Fringe Hairstyles Medium Hair
- It's official! Cheryl Cole WILL be a judge on the ...
- Katy Perry keeps her band waiting for an hour at t...
- Thor heartthrob Chris Hemsworth left red-faced aft...
- Untouchable makes a “You You” comeback on M! Count...
- Acoustic girl group ‘SpinEL’ debuts on M! Countdow...
- Kristen Stewart walks Robert Pattinson's dog in Ne...
- Oscar winning workout: Nicole Kidman shows the har...
- Sam Claflin To Play Kristen Stewart's Prince in “S...
- 'She looked gorgeous': Philip Treacy
- Jaimie Alexander in Thor Premiere Pics
- David Cook Participated Race for Hope in DC
- "Superman" Actor Jackie Cooper is Dead !
- Nick Cannon visits Mariah Carey as couple FINALLY ...
- Nicole Scherzinger makes the earth move in Right T...
- Costume Institute Gala: A Great Look 2011 Pics
- Teenage Boy Funky Hair Styles
- Choppy Hairstyles
- Hairstyles and Hair Cuts
- New Emo Hairstyles
- New hair styles
- ▼ May (29)
- ► 2010 (112)
- ► 2009 (84)