Climbing the walls: The sultry singer shows off her fancy footwork for the track from her album Killer Love
As a former Pussycat Doll and Dancing With The Stars champion, Nicole Scherzinger is something of an expert in the art of throwing moves.
The 32-year-old singer is seen exhibiting her fine skills in the video for Right There, the track chosen from her debut album Killer Love to launch her solo career in the U.S.
It was shot just two weeks ago on the streets of Downtown Los Angeles and now the finished product has arrived.
Sliding sidewalks: Nicole Scherzinger looks incredible in her new music video Right There, seen here dancing on a moving pavement in a stomach-revealing crop top
Nicole exudes confidence and sexiness in the video and, thanks to some computer trickery, she even manages to make the earth move, so to speak, as she performs on sliding pavements.
Rapper 50 Cent also features - however it is only thanks to some clever green screen technology that has resulted in them appearing in the same shot.
The rap artist, also known as Fiddy, was not actually there when Nicole filmed the video and his segments have clearly been recorded separately.
Nicole, who has been rumoured as a possible host for the U.S. X Factor, wears an array of sexy outfits throughout, including slinky harem pants and a cropped vest top which shows off her honed stomach to perfection.
Collaboration: 50 Cent also features with the two appearing together thanks to some clever green screen technology
While she might not have the Pussycat dolls for company anymore, she is accompanied by a throng of female backing dancers who join her for some street party jamming.
Speaking about her album to MTV News recently, Nicole promised her fans plenty of empowering tracks.
She has worked with hit producer RedOne on the project, who has also collaborated with the likes of Lady Gaga, as well as a host of other big name hit-makers including The-Dream.
Backing dancers: Nicole may not have the Pussycat Dolls for company anymore but she still instigates an all-girl party
Hot moves: Nicole is currently launching her solo career in the U.S.
Nicole said: 'Well, I did a lot of the album with my producer RedOne and then I did sprinkles, other colours of the album with producers like Jim Jonsin and The-Dream and Tricky Stewart and Ne-Yo and I'm fortunate enough to have my boy 50 [Cent] and Snoop on the album.'
'So it's definitely got empowering, strong dance anthems and then I got an urban twist in there and some really good uplifting songs as well.'
In a recent interview, Nicole said she is no longer in touch with her former Pussycat Dolls bandmates.
Smoking hot: Seen here shooting the video in Downtown Los Angles two weeks ago
Changing styles: Later the singer slipped into a Native American-inspired outfit
- korean guy hairstyles
- celebrity hairstyles haircuts
- elegant wedding hairstyle 2011
- pretty wedding hairstyles
- new mode women hairstyles with bangs
- Fringe Hairstyles 2011
- Fringe Hairstyles Long Hair
- Fringe Hairstyles Short Hair
- Fringe Hairstyles Medium Hair
- It's official! Cheryl Cole WILL be a judge on the ...
- Katy Perry keeps her band waiting for an hour at t...
- Thor heartthrob Chris Hemsworth left red-faced aft...
- Untouchable makes a “You You” comeback on M! Count...
- Acoustic girl group ‘SpinEL’ debuts on M! Countdow...
- Kristen Stewart walks Robert Pattinson's dog in Ne...
- Oscar winning workout: Nicole Kidman shows the har...
- Sam Claflin To Play Kristen Stewart's Prince in “S...
- 'She looked gorgeous': Philip Treacy
- Jaimie Alexander in Thor Premiere Pics
- David Cook Participated Race for Hope in DC
- "Superman" Actor Jackie Cooper is Dead !
- Nick Cannon visits Mariah Carey as couple FINALLY ...
- Nicole Scherzinger makes the earth move in Right T...
- Costume Institute Gala: A Great Look 2011 Pics
- Teenage Boy Funky Hair Styles
- Choppy Hairstyles
- Hairstyles and Hair Cuts
- New Emo Hairstyles
- New hair styles
- ▼ May (29)
- ► 2010 (112)
- ► 2009 (84)