How to grow black hair fast is the big question on every Afro Caribbean's minds especially with so much hair extensions and wigs around these days, no wonder most people just go for the easy option and wear wigs. Well! I am going list 7 tips yo can use to grow black hair fast starting today.
1. The first step to grow black hair fast is to get a trim on a regular basis. You want to get a trim every six to eight weeks to get rid of Fragilitis crinium other wise known as split ends that normally stagnant the hair from flourishing.
2. Drink at least 8 glasses of water per day.This is very important, you need to grow healthy long hair. Taking in more water the better the condition of your hair. Staying hydrated will make your hair grow shiny and replenish.
3. Eat healthy food, avoid junk such as greasy, sugary and fatty food. Grilled or stir fried options are much better.Also having multi vitamins and lots of fruits and vegetable will increase the hair growth rapidly.
4. Apply oil and moisture to your hair and scalp, regularly massaging the scalp. Massage your scalp at least 5 to seven minutes per day using a excellent pomade like Mizani range. This will encourage the follicles to produce new hair and lengthen the existing ones. Mizani butter blend is also excellent on black hair if you have a relaxer.
5. Style your hair loose most of the time, tight hairstyles will stress the hair and cause traction alopecia, try not to pull and tug too much that will damage the hair and slow down the growing process. Loose plaits and cornrows is ok but remove them and replace instead of keeping it for long periods.
6. Shampoo the hair weekly with moisture base products and have deep conditioning treatment every two to four weeks. Avoid using hot irons and hair straighteners on a regular basis, as too much heat will dehydrate the hair and make it very brittle and even cause breakage. If you have a chemically treated hair, then wrap it smooth and cover with a silk scarf for maximum control.
7. Using Mizani butter blend range is one of the best way to grow black hair fast. This is all moisture base which promotes hair growth and helps hair stay healthy and strong. It has all the necessary oils and moisture need to allow afro hair to grow longer and faster.
- Justin Bieber Clothes - For a New Style Statement
- Buy Justin Bieber Silly Bandz
- Justin Bieber Games - The Newest Phenomena Of The ...
- Do You Know About Scene Hair?
- Famous Emo - Hairstyles Girls and Boys Loved
- Various Emo Scene Hairstyles
- Beauty In an Instant: Why Have Hair Extensions Bec...
- 7 Tips How To Grow Black Hair Fast
- ▼ April (8)
- ► 2011 (165)
- ► 2010 (112)
- ► 2009 (84)