Are you ready to make the change to emo? If you want to adopt a credible emo look, you have to start from the top. This means getting an awesome emo haircut. However, before you can even do that, you have to grow your hair the right way. This is somewhat easier for girls than it is for guys. That’s because emo hairstyles for males are generally longer than other looks.
Consequently, you may have to wait a few months for your hair to grow out long enough for an emo cut. For both girls and guys, it is important to start to develop the right part for an emo style while your hair is still growing. This means combing your hair so that the front comes towards one eye.
This gets your hair ready for the emo bangs style where your hair hangs to one side obscuring a single eye. Finally, take good care to keep your hair healthy as it grows. Maintaining healthy locks helps prevent damage from the dyes, straightening tools, and hair products needed for emo styles. If you follow these steps, you will soon be ready to adopt a new emo hairstyle.
- ► 2011 (165)
- ► 2010 (112)
- Best How to Grow Emo Hair Tips
- Cute Emo Wallpapers
- How To Grow Healthy Long Emo Hair Faster
- Japanese Emo Hairstyles For Girls
- Emo Poems With True Emotions
- Pink & Black emo Hairstyles For Emo Girls
- Emo Makeup For Punk Emo Girls Haircuts
- Cool Emo Haircuts - Long Bangs
- Short Length Unique Colored Emo Hairstyles
- ▼ April (9)