Her mother tries to understand her but she just pushes her away.
Because when you are a teenager sometimes the pain is all too much...blast those damn hormones.
You can check it out on youtube:
Although if you don't understand spanish then it will just be a bunch of emo heads talking.
Emo Boy Blonde Hairstyles
Emo Boy Messy Blonde Hairstyle
Short Emo Hairstyle
Pete Wentz Short Emo Haircut
Short Spiky Emo Haircuts Guys
Short Emo Haircuts Girls
The fringe is waaaay awesome, love it! and pink hair matched with black is way cool and you don't have to worry about regrowth much when you do it like that!
* Basically emos wear a lot of black, but unlike goths this is usually paired up with some bright and funky colours, for example if you were wearing dark jeans and a black shirt, you might wear a bright crimson red tie and white jacket, with matching or contrasting accessories. Band t-shirts are also popular, but make sure you buy a band you actually like and know a bit about, and not just some popular band like 'My Chemical Romance' just because you think they might be cool. For emos being clued up to music is a must, and you will look totally shallow and fake if you wear a band name that you don't know anything about. Hoodies are also a must, especially as jackets are not really in the emo fashion picture, so think about motifs such as skulls, stars and crosses. If you are very confident with your style you might also get away with some printed ironic catchphrases and logos, but you should stay away from anything that actually says 'emo' as you will look like a major wannabe. Layers are also a good emo look, such as a t-shirt over a long sleeve shirt, or a long sleeve stretch top under a vest top. Scarves are great for creating a layered look as well, and also brightening up dark outfits. You can get thin silk and linen scarves to wear in the summer, just loosely draped around the neck purely as an accessory. Those big long stripy winter scarves are very cool and you can also get cute matching mittens or even better fingerless gloves which are very much part of the emo look.
* Emos never wear sports logos such as Adidas or Nike - way too mainstream, but the odd article of designer clothing is acceptable, such as a really nice pair of tight jeans or a super stylish black shirt, as long as it doesn't have the label in a really obvious place. Jeans of course as mentioned should be tight for an emo look, and also well cut. The emo style usually stays well away from scruffy, so make sure all your trousers are the right length so they are not dragging on the ground and getting tatty, and also the right fit for your legs.
* Shoes should be flat, think funky pumps for girls and Converse or Vans trainers for girls and boys. Stay away from big chunky boots as this will look at little too punk, especially when teemed with skirts and tights for the girls. High heels are acceptable in some cases, especially if matched with an appropriate emo outfit, such as killer glossy red high heels matched with a black skirt and fitted sexy shirt, fishnet tights, and red accessories.
* Accessories are not vital, but they can help to jazz up a dark outfit. Layering accessories is a popular emo look, such as having lots of bangles on your wrists, or lots of necklaces. Cute tote bags and little backpacks are good too, but stay away from designer or leather handbags, as they look way to formal and showy for this emo style. Piercing and tattoos are also popular, but in moderation otherwise you are straying into punk/goth/metalhead territory.
It’s hard to imagine when you are a child but it’s inevitable: in every generation there is going to be a generation gap and while you may not think that your parents got you when you were younger, you are only going to have the same problems with your children. One of the most popular trends today that many parents do not understand is the rise of emo culture. Emo is shortform for emotional and is a culture that is heavily influenced by punk, goth, and post-punk except much more sensitive. Emo is dominating the airwaves with such popular bands as Fall Out Boy, influencing the movies with such fare as Garden State, and the television with shows like The OC and One Tree Hill. The influence of emo culture has spread to the fashion world and emo fashion is making its influence felt on the runways of today.
In emo culture, feelings are placed at a premium and emo fashion can only be described as being extremely non-threatening. Much like emo’s attitude towards life, comfort is placed at a premium in emo fashion. Typically, tight jeans are a staple in emo fashion. However, you don’t want your pants to be too tight or then you’ll be entering the world of 80’s glam rock fashion.
Additionally, vintage clothing is considered to be a great and cheap way to accessorize yourself and express your own personal style. A popular staple of emo fashion is wearing vintage T-shirts or t-shirts of popular emo bands that will impress your friends. Mirroring the entrepreneurial attitude that is so popular today, it is not uncommon for emo fashion to incorporate t-shirts supporting smaller fashion labels or skateboarding companies. Distancing itself from the much more glammed out 80’s fashion, emo fashion can be described as being a bit nerdy, reflected in the huge popularity of thick, black-rimmed glasses.
1. try to understand what exactly emo is. Like any style, any fashion or culture, exact definition is disputable, and often depends on personal perception. The word "emo" is connected with an emotional conditional and fate of a person. it’s its most exact definition. The biggest part of emo loves the underground, indie music.
2. Study music. Emo boys – are usually the main representatives of the emo music, which usually consists of the emotional lyrics and unessential "screamo". For many years this musical genre has been usually considered as an underground. That assurance has made emo music more popular nowadays, than ever. If you listen a great number of emo-groups, you will probably like one of them and decide to choose a special one for yourself, for example a bass, or a guitar.
3. Check up yourself. Try to listen emo music. If as a result you become a passionate admirer of this style and you cry and sob each time after having listened different emo music albums, then possibly you are a real emo. You’ll achieve an internal emo only if you has this feeling of being emo inside or no.
4. Dress up. After you have already found out an internal emo, try to walk around different emo shops looking for new clothes. emo style was born after the punk and goth culture. Put on some narrow jeans, fitting T-shirts with symbols of emo-groups on them, belts with thorns, and old, black worn out pair of jogging shoes.
Emo Girls- Not Eccentric these are Cool Chicks The words Emo was and is still today have been associated with a style of rock music that exhibits a multidimensional style of music with common stylistic roots. However the term soon became a subject of controversy as in the 1980s, the term being described as a sub-genre hardcore punk that owes its origin at Washington D.C. The term Emo soon began to mean different to different people rather than a specific genre of music. With time the word Emo is getting associated with a particular trend of fashion and style. The Emo girls reflect its present meaning of trend-setting fashion. The Emo girls are dressed with tight jeans, short sleeves T-shirts with the long fringe either brushed to one side of the face or over one or both eyes. The hair color of an Emo girl is dyed black. The hair of the Emo girls is generally longer than that of the Emo boys, but never beyond the shoulder length. The T-shirts of the Emo girls reflect the name of the particular rock band they are interested in. They wear some junk accessories. Often studded belts adorn their waistline. The shoes of the Emo girls might be canvas sneakers or skate shoes or even old, worn out black shoes. They simply want to give a rusty, non-conformity look. The Emo girls dress in such a way that they want to represent their growing up in their own styles. They tend to imitate the rock bands, as they love to be associated with music. They follow their heart and are extremely spontaneous by nature. Emo girls are overly sensitive and intend to break all social norms and set practices. They do not respond to any works that are imposed upon by force. They generally listen to the call of their inner self and love to lead a life of independence and enjoy freedom in their unique style. In recent days the Emo girls are often referred to some who are sad or who suffer from depression. Even sensitive, shy, introvert or extreme Emotional girls are often called as Emo girls too.
- ► 2011 (165)
- ► 2010 (112)
- ▼ July (10)